Construction is booming in NJ and throughout the northeast. At the end of 2014, industry experts at the New Jersey Alliance for Action’s construction forecast seminar predicted that we’ll see a 20% increase in construction projects, yielding some $39 billion in work.
Is your business prepared to handle the increased workload? In order to thrive, you need to be well connected with a construction supplier that will set you up with all of your materials needs at fair and affordable prices.
Braen Stone is the leading construction supplier in NJ, offering a massive inventory of high-quality materials for wholesale prices. Read on to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.
Knowledge & Experience
One of the most important things to look for in a construction supplier is the level of experience and industry knowledge that the business has. Braen Stone has been in the industry for more than 110 years. Our commitment to manufacturing high-quality materials has continued to grow throughout the decades.
We are extremely familiar with all of the different materials that you might require and can answer any questions that you may have prior to picking up supplies. We can also offer valuable insight and advice with regard to the correct materials for your specific project needs.
Owner Operated Quarries & Plants
When looking for a construction materials supplier, it’s always in your best interest to find a company that actually manufactures its own goods. The business should own and operate their own quarries and plants. Retailers that don’t do this are required to purchase materials from an outside source and then resell them for higher prices.
Braen Stone operates several quarries throughout NJ and also operates its own asphalt plant. We take pride in ensuring that the crushed stone, asphalt and recycled materials that we sell are all consistently of the highest quality.
We can provide you with the most detailed information on where the materials originated and, because we harvest them ourselves, you can always count on the fact that you’ll be paying the lowest prices possible.
Passion & Dedication
At Braen Stone, we are not only extremely familiar with the materials we sell, but we are also passionate about them. Our dedication to connecting our customers with the very best supplies is what sets us apart from others in the business.
Our team does not strive to simply sell construction materials but instead takes the most pride in helping contractors, landscapers, and homeowners to find the supplies that perfectly match their needs. We take the time to work with each of our customers to address their questions, offer advice, calculate how much material to purchase, and to make plans for delivery.
We want to ensure that your project goes off without a hitch from beginning to end.
If you can think of it, we have it. Our inventory of construction materials includes:
- Crushed Stone – No matter what type of crushed stone you need, we have it here. Our stone is manufactured from our quarries to specific sizes that will meet a wide range of customer demands. We also offer gravel, stone dust, riprap and quarry process. We take pride in ensuring that all of our stone is of the highest quality and that it is consistent and uniform.
- Sand – Sand is essential to a number of different construction and landscaping projects. You’ll find sand that is ideal for manufacturing concrete and masonry materials as well as sand that can be purposed for recreational uses. You’ll find concrete, mason and white sand available for all of your needs.
- Asphalt – Braen Stone owns and operates its own asphalt plant. We can provide you with the highest quality paving materials that are DOT approved for use in residential and commercial driveways, parking lots and road surfaces. We guarantee that all of our asphalt is top notch and will endure for a long time. To help maintain the asphalt we also offer sealants.
- RAP – Reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) breathes new life into asphalt that has been excavated. Instead of taking space in landfills, the material is screened and processed so that it can be used in a number of construction applications.
- RCA – Recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) is developed from old concrete and is extremely safe and reliable for use as a base material, erosion control, landscaping and other construction projects.
- Aglime – Agricultural lime (often referred to as aglime) is crushed down to an ideal size for improving the health of plant life by balancing the pH levels of soil. We ensure that our aglime is specifically developed with the proper chemical makeup and the fineness required to meet this demand.
- Fill Dirt – Fill dirt is often used by contractors who are in need of filling in gaps and holes throughout a property, and also to build up certain areas in order to create the desired landscaping design.
- Septic Materials – We’ve got septic stone, septic fill and septic bank run that will work with any septic system.
Bulk Delivery Services
Construction projects demand a large volume of materials for project completion. Although, in some cases, contractors may be able to transport supplies on their own, the bulk quantities of stone, sand and other materials can make this a very difficult task.
In these cases, it’s important that you have a reliable delivery service. Hiring an outside service can be extremely costly and, in some cases, risky. Unless you’re sure that the delivery drivers are covered by insurance and are properly licensed to move the materials, an accident could result in an expensive lawsuit.
Braen Stone takes safety very seriously and always maintains the licenses and insurance required to get your supplies from Point A to Point B. We have also earned a reputation for being profession, courteous and always on time.
This means that your project will remain on schedule so that you can fulfill your customer’s needs. Finally, we’re flexible and are willing to work with you to deliver the supplies exactly where you require them.
When purchasing construction materials, price is a huge deal. Not only does it affect your bottom line but it also impacts your ability to win bids. The more affordable your materials are, the lower an estimate you can offer to your prospective customers.
At the same time, you don’t want to sacrifice quality. Buying materials from an online or freelance vender can be tempting because the prices are so low, but if they seem too good to be true, they probably are. Going this route means that you have no guarantee about the quality of the materials or where they came from. Buying from a big box retailer, on the other hand, will actually cost you more money than the materials are actually worth.
When you pick up your materials from Braen Stone you can have the best of both worlds. All of our materials are available for the lowest wholesale prices around.
Reach out to the experts at Braen Stone to start making plans for your next construction project today. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have and to set you up with the right materials for all of your needs.