Construction Materials in New Jersey for Sale
Braen Stone provides a diverse line of aggregates and related products and services to all parts of the construction industry. In addition to construction aggregates, we are a leading producer of hot mix asphalt and paving materials.
Historically, more than half of the aggregates we produce have been used in the construction and maintenance of infrastructure—highways and roads, and other public works projects. The remainder has been used in the construction of housing, nonresidential buildings, commercial and industrial facilities, as railroad ballast and in non-construction uses including agricultural and various industrial applications.
We produce these materials from natural mineral deposits such as trap rock, granite and limestone. Our quarrying process typically begins with drilling and blasting the rock into smaller pieces. Next, the material goes through various stages of crushing and screening to produce the sizes and specifications desired by our customers.
Construction Materials Available
We are one of the largest producers of construction materials in northern New Jersey. All of our products are available for bulk delivery or pickup at one of our five locations.
Construction aggregates form the fiber of our cities, towns and transportation networks. Throughout history, civilizations built entire cities with stone, sand and gravel, and many of these ancient structures exist today.
Our construction materials are used in many ways.
- As a base material underneath highways, walkways, airport runways, parking lots and railroads
- To aid in water filtration, purification and erosion control
- As a raw material used in combination with other resources to construct many of the items we rely on to sustain our quality of life. These include: houses and apartments, roads, bridges and parking lots, schools and hospitals, commercial buildings and retail space, sewer systems, airports and runways.
Measure twice, order once.
How to run a quick calculation.
- Simply enter the width, length and depth that you need and hit “calculate.”
- Contact us with your estimate to get a quote on your project.
*For all landscaping projects we recommend a minimum depth of 2-3 inches of material.
Delivery & Pickup Across the Tri-State Area
Construction Site Delivery
Contractor & Local Business Deliveries
Construction Materials Bulk Delivery in NJ, NY, NYC & PA
Construction materials are available for bulk delivery to homeowners, contractors, cities, townships, schools, religious establishments and universities. Our drivers are experienced and will accommodate your delivery requests.
While our core service area for bulk deliveries is in New Jersey and New York but depending on the quantity, we deliver construction materials in bulk throughout the entire Northeast.
Our core construction material delivery areas in New Jersey:
Bergen County, Passaic County, Hudson County, Essex County, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County and Sussex County (Northern New Jersey and Central New Jersey)
Our core construction material delivery area in New York:
NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Rockland County, Orange County and Westchester County
Construction Materials Delivery Considerations
Please have the following information ready when you call to place an order for bulk delivery or pickup:
- Delivery instructions for the driver
- Contact name at job site
- Two contact phone numbers (if the driver has a question)
- Please advise us of any low hanging wires or other concerns the driver should know about before he arrives on site
- Please have all pets and children inside when the driver arrives on site to ensure a safe delivery
- Unless your company has an account with Braen Stone, all deliveries are COD (Cash/Check/Credit Card) and payment must be made before the load is dumped.
Construction Materials Pickup
Our crushed stone is available for pickup at the following locations in New Jersey:
Phone: (973) 720-7090
400-402 Central Ave. Haledon, NJ
Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Please call for special requests or before/after hours pickup or delivery services. We always do our best to accommodate our clients.